Pario Properties Sp. z o.o.
Al. Jana Pawła II 33a/7
31-864 Kraków, Poland
NIP: 675 152 22 68
Tel.: +48 695 390 889
Tel.: +48 605 105 899
BIC/SWIFT mBank: BREXPLPWMBK
Account in PLN:
16 1140 2004 0000 3002 7582 8111
Account in EUR:
IBAN: PL20 1140 2004 0000 3112 0422 0034
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions applied to services provided by Pario Properties Ltd.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all services, reservation processing and apartment rental. Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the contract. By completing a reservation, advance payment, or full payment the client acknowledges and agrees to have read, understood and agreed to the Terms and Conditions set out below. By completing the steps listed above the contract between Pario Properties Ltd and the client the contract is deemed valid and binding.
- The client who completes a reservation but is not going to use the apartment is allowed to transfer rights and liabilities to a third party. The third party agrees with all rights and liabilities deemed by the contract. Pario Properties Ltd must be informed about such a case and provided with all necessary personal data of the third party. This information must be delivered to Pario Properties Ltd at least one day prior to the arrival date. The third party shall confirm their identity with a valid certificate of identity.
- Terms and Conditions apply to all parties using the properties of Pario Properties Ltd.
- Terms and Conditions are available for consultation in each of properties offered by Pario Properties Ltd.
RESERVATION / PAYMENT
- Reservation can be made:
- reservation can be made by sending a completed reservation form available on the website or per e-mail
- reservation can be made by advance payment (30% of total reservation charge). Depending on the payment method chosen during the reservation process the advance payment can be transferred to the bank account indicated in the confirmation email, by credit card or e-transfer.
- Having sent a complete advance reservation form a client will receive an automated reply with a bank account number. The payment should be made within 3 days after the reservation. Should advance payment not be deposited into the bank account within 3 days, the reservation will be cancelled without further notice.
- In case of credit card payment or e-transfer, the advance payment should be made by clicking a transfer link. Should the transfer not be made, the reservation will be cancelled.
- The advance payment is not refundable. When the advance payment is deposited, the client will be sent an e-mail with payment receipt confirmation and all stay related details including contact details to the person responsible for check-in.
- Apartment - The remaining part of payment must be paid during check-in.
- Rożnów Lake Villa - The remaining part of payment must be paid 21 days before check-in.
- If advance payment is not deposited, the reservation is deemed cancelled.
- Last Minute Reservation
- In case of „Last minute” reservation within 3 days prior to arrival, client's credit card is charged or quick bank transfer. Last minute reservation requires confirmation by phone within 2 hours after submitting the reservation. Should confirmation by phone not be made, the reservation will be cancelled. o Rożnów Lake Villa – the entire amount must be paid on the dayof reservation
- Telephone reservation requires subsequent email confirmation.
- Pario Properties Ltd must be informed about all possible changes to reservation regarding the number of guests, stay dates, stay extension or shortening prior to the arrival date.
- The advance payment is not refundable. After the advance payment is deposited the client is allowed to make a one-time alteration of stay dates only if such a change is possible and confirmed by Pario Properties Ltd 14 days before the first day of the initially reserved stay. The alteration can be made only to the initially reserved location by keeping the same number of stay days or by extending the stay. In case of reservation alterations please contact our customer service. Contact details are available on www.pario.com.pl.
- Pario Propoperties Ltd stipulates a right or accept cash as security deposit on check-in. Security deposit is refundable within 3 days after check-out provided that there is no loss or damages to the apartment and all due payments have been covered.
- Reservation is deemed valid only after email confirmation by Pario Properties Ltd.
- Reservation for Rożnów Lake Villa requires a security deposit in the amount of 1000 EUR or its equivalent in PLN or USD. The reservation rate equivalent is based on the average currency rate set by the National Bank of Poland one day prior to reservation.
- All due payment must be covered at the moment of check-in. Should extra services be ordered by a client the charges are due at the check-out.
CHECK-IN, KEYS, CHECK-OUT
- The apartment is ready for occupation at 15:00 on the day of arrival. The apartment must be vacated by 11:00 on the day of departure.
- Rożnów Lake Villa is ready for occupation at 16:00 on the day of arrival. The villa must be vacated by 10:00 on the day of departure.
- Water Sports Resort in Rożnów – terms and conditions are regulated by contract signed with the affiliated contractor.
- Pario Properties Ltd stipulates a right not to admit a client who:
- is not in possession of a valid certificate of identity or does not want to produce one,
- refuses to sign a registration form,
- refuses to pay a security deposit
- is under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicants
- has significantly breached Terms and Conditions of stay at Pario Properties Ltd before
- In case of reasons listed above, the advance payment is not refundable.
- The client is required to confirm arrival by phone at +48 695 390 889 and estimate the arrival time.
- In case of emergency and circumstances, whose consequences cannot be remedied in due course Pario Properties Ltd stipulates a right to reject a reservation and refund advance payment.
- There is a possibility of early check-in depending on current apartment availability which can be confirmed by Pario Properties Ltd.
- A client receives a set of keys which must be returned during check-out. If keys should be lost, the client is required to cover the cost of 250 PLN (two hundred fifty PLN) for each set.
- Late check-in after 21:00 is possible and it costs 50PLN (fifty PLN).
- Children up to five years of age who use the same bed as their parents or own beds and do not require extra bed sheets can stay free of charge. Reservation form should not include the number of such children as guests. Other children are counted as regular guests.
- Should guests leave any possessions in the apartment, their belongings can be sent to designated address on client's cost. In this case the possessions will be kept for one month. Pario Properties Ltd is not liable for any damage or loss to client's belongings.
- In case of check-out after or before standard working hours of Pario Properties Ltd clients are requested to leave keys in a safe located next to the entrance door to the apartment.
USER CONDUCT AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Clients are responsible for taking all reasonable care of the property and its contents. The property and all equipment, utensils, furniture etc. must be left clean and tidy at the end of the hire period.
- Clients are responsible for ensuring that the apartment is not occupied by more people than is stated on the reservation form. Third party guests can stay in the apartment until 22:00.
- If the number of guests occupying the apartment is greater than the number stated on the reservation form Pario Properties Ltd reserves the right to charge clients 200PLN for each extra person per day.
- In case of hire longer than 4 days cleaning, change of bedsheets and towels is provided once per seven days. The charge for this extra service is 99PLN.
- Pario Properties Ltd is not liable for any damage or loss of client's belongings left in the apartment. In case of longer hire clients are requested to take proper care of valuable possessions for the duration of extra cleaning service.
- It is prohibited to use drugs and other intoxicants in the apartment.
- It is not permitted to smoke tobacco and tobacco related products emitting smoke in the apartment. If this regulation is breached the client is automatically charged 500PLN to cover the cost of odour removal and deodorisation service.
- Regrettably no pets of any kind are permitted under any circumstances. Clients are liable for any infringement of this rule and will be charged 1000PLN to cover the cost of odour removal and deodorisation service.
- It is not permitted to organize social gatherings or parties in the apartment.
- Night quiet time is between 22:00 and 7:00. In the circumstance of breaching night quiet time a fine of 500PLN may be incurred. Should an employee of Pario Properties Ltd, Police or other security services be called by apartment neighbours due to noise or other disturbance, Pario Properties Ltd stipulate a right to terminate apartment rental contract effective immediately without payment refund.
- Should clients notice any issues concerning the condition of the apartment, they are requested to contact Pario Properties Ltd without delay at +48 695 390 889 +48 605 105 899.
- Technical issues notified on weekdays will be remedied without delay unless circumstances determine otherwise.Technical issues notified at weekends and state holidays will be repaired on the first working day after holiday or on the first possible day. Clients are liable for all damages incurred to the apartment.
- Pario Properties Ltd. Cannot be held responsible for any circumstances beyond our control (public utilities, internet connection, apartment equipment failure). Such circumstances do not constitute the basis for booking cancellation or rental rate alteration.
- Should the client breach one or more conditions stipulated in Terms and Conditions, Pario Properties Ltd can ask a client to vacate the apartment immediately and impose a fine. In this case no paid funds will be returned.
- The client is responsible for taking all reasonable care of the property and its contents. The property and all equipment, utensils, furniture etc. must be left clean and tidy at the end of the hire period. Except in the case of normal wear the hirer will be responsible for making good any damage to the apartment or its contents, which has occurred due to negligence, wilful damage or irresponsible behaviour on the part of those occupying the apartment or their guests. Such damage must be reported, without delay, to our local representatives. The cost of the repair or replacement must be agreed with, and paid to, Pario Properties Ltd.
- In case of damage and loss, excessive wear of bedsheets and towels, smoking found in the apartment after check-out Pario Properties Ltd stipulates the right to withhold the security deposit or charge the credit card declared during the reservation in the amount equivalent to the cost of repair, exchange and deodorisation service.
- Should a client fail to settle all payments, extra payable charges or imposed fines as stipulated in Terms and Conditions, Pario Properties Ltd has a right to charge the credit card declared during the reservation or with hold the security deposit.
- Pario Properties Ltd with its head office in Kraków at al. Jana Pawła II 33a/7 is the controller of all personal data submitted during the process of reservation.
- By completing the reservation process client authorises Pario Properties Ltd to carry out the processing of personal data pursuant to this contract as defined in the Article 31 of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002, item 926, with amendments). Pario Properties Ltd shall process the data solely within the following scope: delivery of services, marketing purposes, sharing with affiliated business partners of Pario Properties Ltd. By submitting personal data client agrees to receive commercial information from Pario Properties and affiliated business partners.
- In exceptional circumstances Pario Properties Ltd may find it necessary to cancel client's booking and if so, we shall make all reasonable efforts to offer a suitable alternative of similar character to the reserved apartment. If this is not acceptable, and assuming the cancellation is not a result of events beyond our reasonable control, we will refund any sum the client was charged within 2 working days. Due charges for already provided services shall be deducted from the refund.
- All complaints regarding apartment rentals should be submitted in writing to Pario Properties Ltd or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Pario Properties Ltd shall respond to the claim in writing by mail or by email within 30 days.
- In exceptional circumstances beyond our reasonable control, which shall include but not be limited to events such as force majeure, war, civil strife, terrorist activity, labour disputes, natural or man-made disaster, fire, flood, and adverse weather conditions endangering client's health and life, or posessions the contract can be cancelled without liablity. We will refund any payments already charged. Due charges for already provided services shall be deducted from the refund.
- Water Sports Resort in Rożnów – terms and conditions are determined by the contract signed with the affiliated contractor.
- PARIO ACTIVE – description on the website does not constitute a binding offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer in any jurisdiction. The website contents provide information about possible free time activities within the premises of Rożnów Lake Villa. Pario Properties Ltd is not liable for contracts signed by the residents of Rożnów Lake Villa and service providers listed under PARIO ACTIVE tab available on www.pario.com.pl.
- Disputes between Pario Properties SP. z o.o. and the customer applied the Polish law
- Any dispute arising from the contract will be determined by the court of proper jurisdiction for the place of residence of Pario Properties Ltd.
- Only the Polish version of Terms and Conditions constitutes a binding and valid contract. Terms and Conditions available in other languages are there solely for information purposes.
- Contact information: Pario Properties Ltd, 31-864 Kraków, al. Jana Pawła II 33a/7; Tax Identification Number (NIP) 945 216 74 01, National Business Registry Number (REGON) 362303941, telephone number: 695 390 889, email: email@example.com
- Important phone numbers: Emergency: 999, Police: 997, Fire Department: 998 or Gereral Emergency Number: 112.